Thursday, April 7, 2016

Little Sneak Peak

I have decided to include a small video showing one of the very bad takes of filming. When I first watched this, I quickly saw what went wrong. The most noticeable part is that my actors, filled with excitement of working with a young aspiring director like myself, fund it hard to contain their smiles while filming. This was eventually fixed after multiple takes. Another problem I later realized is that I found some background noise that I did not want. This however is harder to fix. Instead of trying to cover the background noise, I think it would be best to eliminate the original sound and simply record the audio again in a much quieter location and later add some foley sounds to add authenticity. While it wile be an editing challenge to match up the dialogue with the images on the screen, I am willing to take on this challenge for the good of the film. Please have some mercy while you watch as the final version will not be this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment