Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Location, Location, Location

After some touring around some really creepy un-inhabited areas around South Florida, I decided on  small forest near the side of the road to shoot my film. I chose this place for various reasons. The first of which is the view from outside of the forest. From the outside, you only see the tall trees and the bushes that cover the lower ground. I believe this only adds to the aspect of a "forbidden forest" that I am trying to achieve. Second, There is a small little camp ground surrounded by trees that would be perfect for filming my film. The camp ground has many large thick trees where I could have the creature observe its victims before the attack.  



Here are some photos of the campground inside the forest.



I truly believe that this location will work wonders in terms of adding a scare factor to the movie that I am looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment